View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 05:27 PM   #1
itzgoten

Trader Rating: (0)
itzgoten is an unknown quantity at this point
SR20 Misc Parts

The Longblock has been SOLD! This is now an updated list of parts I have remaining that is still for sale. I'm a noob so I have no idea how to update everything within the same post without deleting the entire thing... I will come back and take more pics and update this when there is more light outside later this week. For now here is what I have!

I usually do the buying not the selling. Goal is to be fair on pricing but enough for a quick sale. Firm on prices unless i'm completely off base with my prices.

All parts located in San Jose, CA

$200 --- 95% complete OEM head. It's just been sitting. I think it's only missing cams.
$150 --- Aeromotive 700 Inline fuel pump
$250 --- 5 Speed Transmission (w/ ISIS short shifter)
$100 --- 5 Speed Transmission (works but I remember it not going into 4th smoothly on hard throttle)
$450 --- SR/VQ Bellhousing with CD000 tranny. Needs a new input shaft. Gears were said to be good. I never got around to it.
$250 --- Freddy Manifold (ported and port matched to head) with Fuel rail and 850cc injectors
$800 --- CC (CompetitionClutch) Twin Plate clutch - Less than 4k miles on this clutch
$800 --- Apexi Power FC w/ Commander (D-Jetro)
$300 --- Apexi AVC-R (Boost Controller)

Would love to sell this turbo setup to a 240z owner with a SR but willing to break up the kit as well.
Would love to sell the entire set together if possible
$1200 --- GT3582R divided housing (twinscroll),
$1200 --- Custom made SpoolinPerformance twin scroll manifold
$280/ea --- 2x Tial WG,
$160 --- Tial BOV,
$? --- big FMIC (R32 GTR spec), and piping (installed in a 240z),
$? --- 3" downpipe,
?$ --- custom 3" v-band exhaust for 240z.

Johnny – 415.335.9859 Text is best way to reach me.

quick video of the accessories.
http://vid270.photobucket.com/albums...psrejyydyy.mp4

Shot of the turbo and the twin scroll manifold with the wastegates.

Ported Freddy manifold with the fuel rail and injectors.

Last edited by itzgoten; 05-14-2017 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: sold motor, remaining parts for sale now.
itzgoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links