Thread: Eoken's S13
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 01:06 PM   #17
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point
For the satellite antenna right on top of the center vent ducting and it works perfectly

After wiring all my speakers up and locating a mic in the old automatic seat belt track for the hands free blue tooth the unit goes in! (I tested it with one of my favorite DVDs)

Unfortunately the pioneer using your predicted vehicle speed to disable the DVD (which is a good thing I guess except your passenger) I was able to disable this on my Clarion unit in my 350Z but the same did not apply to this one.

It was a big improvement from this!!

I made some fresh speaker mounts out of MDF. The old ones look like the humidity had gotten to them.

When I installed the S15 steering wheel the horn did not work because there was no way for it to make contact with the copper pins. I purchased a cheap boss kit from eBay and robber the clock spring off of it and retro fitted away! lol

I picked up a pair of cloth seats from the Junk Yard and cleaned at patched them up.

I then dyed them black with dupicolor's spray on dye. It made the fabric very stiff but that is ok because no one will be sitting back there anyways lol.

I then made inserts out of bride fabric and used 3M 90 spray adhesive to attach them.

The end result was really awesome and fresh looking! especially considering I glued them together XD

I little doodling in class lol

Sparco harnesses

The collection of parts grows bigger!

and bigger...

My awesome girlfriend made me this Photoshop cake with one of my heros on it! I had to share it lol

I got my new wheels in so I took a few fun photos lol.

Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote