View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 10:30 AM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootwoot
A big problem I see reguarding a new rwd lower level car for Nissan is the price. Do people not realise how ludicrously expensive Japanense sports cars were getting in the early mid 90's? .
Again like I stated...that was int eh 90's. Here in the 2000's bang for your buck is all around us ie WRX, Mazda Speed 3, Mini etc...

I'm not argueing so much that Nissan is going to "for sure" make a new car we want, but rather that there are going to be more cars in this segment that we are going to look forward to. I know I am. I'd loe for that purchase to be with Nissan, but if it doesn't happen, it seems we're going to get many other great options.

Your right though that the Z would have to bump up in price to probably the same as the G35 and also in HP.