View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 09:49 PM   #34
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves
ya like how toyota has the yaris, the xA, the xB and even the corolla.

i mean cmon, is it really that hard to imagine nissan making a 250sx to compliment the 350z using some parts from the z and the g35. its not like they dont have the parts already in place.

EDIT::: ANYONE ELSE CATCH THIS?

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=117849
So what if toyota has 3 mini cars. Were talking bout people whos in the market to buy something sporty or a legit sports car. That market isnt that big to begin with. To spend money in developing a vehicle that nissan will barely make money when they already have a bargain of a car in the 350Z, is just plain stupid. I mean look at the history of Nissan in the mid-90s. Z32s, NA, turbo version and 2+2 variants, with the addition of a pricey S-chassis that at that time were costing $25k brand new, nearly killed the company. Theyd rather try fill the $20k sporty car in their line up with the Altima coupe, than to build a completely different car. If they didnt do that and left that market open, then maybe they would or could have played with the idea. So yah Mazda is gonna make more rwd variant but if the RX-8 is any indication of their success, then i doubt that nissan will follow suit. There was so much HYPE with the RX-8 when it came out. It had the looks/styling (to some people), handling, but it lacked the power that people expected. I doubt the Miatas 2.0 will make me wanna buy it, stick the rotary in there and maybe itll fare better than the RX-8 since itll have a better power to weight ratio. Name any other successful light sporty rwd car out there that isnt a convertable and cost less than $25k.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote