View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 02:22 PM   #77
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Well if we're gonna keep bumping this may as well add some pictures, they're all cell phone pictures but I only get about an hour and a half of daylight to work and forget to bring my DSLR along.

Main hoop installed, TIG welded the bars, MIG welded the hoop to the floor and the boxes to the floor as well. The rear down bars will be moved to the shock towers to pass tech, they were only laid in for looks here, the S13 back seat supports suck to drill out.

I also dry iced most the sound deadening, I would've done more but I was tired and also was about to have a heat stroke in my car. I also cut the cat hump out of the floor for this corbeau seat I got for $100!

The floor isn't the prettiest but that's what happened with the cut, weld, and hammer method of fitting haha, I'm building my fixed seat bracket today so I'll update with that soon.