View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 06:38 PM   #62
a3dicbillygoat

Trader Rating: (0)
a3dicbillygoat is an unknown quantity at this point
Was up ladies. It's been a while and as always a couple changes have taken place.

I bought a wisefab front steering kit.
Shit took a full month to get to me it was ridiculous.

I made a firewall finally so I don't die as soon. It's pretty rad how much quieter the cabin is now. I still haven't had a chance to completely finish the wall Mounting brackets but it's in.

(Ima update this with wisefab install stuffs I know I haven't been posting enough "build" stuff in this post but I'll fix that showing pictures comparing wisefab and PBM.

I got the kit installed like the night before my next event as usual.

A couple weeks ago I went to an event hosted by The Grand Drift Championship at gainsville raceway. It was a blast.
Me and GF in staging

Brapppp

After my first run I realized how much I had been missing with my PBM set up.

Everyone always focuses on how much lock the wisefab kit has but that's not even the best part. I never felt safe with my PBM set up honestly. Idk if it was my low ride hight, soft shocks or what but my PBM kit would bind all over the place and I never felt consistent. Wisefab on the other hand swings from lock to lock perfectly no binding no steering wheel shake no fighting the wheel. It does what it's told and don't give no lip.

Check out dat consistency

Can hardly tell its two different runs

Dailed in my full grip set up (except tire pressure) and pretty much did wheelies

The gainsville event was my first time ever going to an event with this car and coming home without anything broken. FINALLY

it felt really good to not have any issues to fix before the next event.

Bwaaaaaaap

It gave me time to do more arts and crafts
Moved my third brake light

Shit looks all sikkkkkkkk. Can't wait to drag the brakes at a night event.

ALSO two for one special Orlando speed world after math (edit coming soon)

Last edited by a3dicbillygoat; 06-10-2016 at 04:53 AM..
a3dicbillygoat is offline   Reply With Quote