View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 11:01 PM   #107
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by battery1882 View Post
going to be a monster..

What's the bore on that torque plate?

Good to see you making progress!
Torque plate is supposed to be 87mm I should have it here on Monday the 24th you need it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Looks like the race is on Juan
hahaha i see what you did there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
Can't wait to see how this turns out, you might be the first person with an SR20VET swapped Z32. Regardless, its going to be pretty damn cool.

What turbo are you planning to run? Have a power goal in mind?
Haha I'm not the first but i only know of one other car, which is a super rad Drag car. as far as turbo goes I'm debating between an S252SX-E or an S257SX-E I'm more after a responsive setup so I'm more than likely going to stick to the S252SX-E my buddy Adam over at Motovicity keeps wispering EFR 7163 in my ear though so we will see what happens. I'm going to break it in with the factory S14 T28 and STi Injectors so I have a few months to drive it at 300hp and simmering my thoughts (and wallet) on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iStayBroke View Post
I look forward to see it too, but definitely not the first

This one was built around 2005(IIRC)

Still debating an SR in my own Z...
God that car is so fucking rad, haha this is the one i was talking about. isn't thi car running some gnarly 3 speed trans?

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote