View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 11:06 PM   #11
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:
Originally Posted by R240NA View Post
If you flip the housing and the lens, then trim the top edge, there's no gap. My writeup had that detailed as well as the full pinout and wiring schematic, but I deleted it from FA a few years ago when they told me "you've never done anything for the 240SX community and don't belong on this or any other forum", and then banned me for being mean to a 14yr old kid who wanted to put J30 headlights on his dad's cousin's friend's S14 because he thought it would look cool.

Sadly, my detailing was pretty nice and included the OE plug wiring, Bizzy, no offense but that shit looks butchered to fuck and back, I'm surprised it hasn't caught fire yet. Seriously, wire nuts? In a car? If you like it though, cool, that's all that matters. I would have found a matching plug or repinned the one you used to accommodate the appropriate wiring.
Russ, I saved that so if you want me to repost it for you please let me know. Did you ever got the Z32 boost sensor to work for the gauges? Here's mine using Russ' direction. Thanks Russ.