View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:05 PM   #615
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
I think he was having some shanks made for the heim joints so he can run them as tie rod ends as well. Mine were 120 to get a pair made, so if you got multiple sets done at 460 thats not too bad.

When I was building my bilstein suspension set up I had some ebay top hats machined and the dude basically drilled a really big hole in it for me (way bigger then any drill bit I could buy) and charged me 100 bucks. Machine shops charge an outrageous amount of money because they offer services few can replicate.

I've got to get new tie rod shanks made so hopefully I can get it done for cheaper then 120 since I found out one of my friend's dad's owns a machine shop!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote