View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 01:36 PM   #92
kevinphan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud ofkevinphan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bataangpinoy View Post
Im not going to detract from his ability in that car. Nor am I going to detract from anyone's driving on the west coast. But I wasn't terribly impressed when I saw that event at Grange. That being said, we all have the potential to drive like he does on a dusty 2nd gear track like Grange, Sonoma Sportsland and Balcony in similar cars.

I also wish to make a little note about US drift culture where people overbuild cars beyond what their abilities require. Not saying that anyone in particular is guilty of that, but only wish to point it out.

What separates us from guys like Nakumura-san is seat time.
haha you could probably put in 10,000 hours of seat time and will never get close to his level of skill
kevinphan is offline   Reply With Quote