View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 01:15 PM   #5
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
part 4

so we last left off with me collecting a few parts and getting settled in to a new place. ell long story short...

I was laid off for a month and a half and I needed money. So the 14 was in storage and I could not really afford to keep my 3rd storage unit and I could really use the money from selling it.

I know, lame... Well I decided to sell the shell alone. Keeping all my parts again.

well after a while I got back to work and caught up on my bills. So I decided to focus on the coupe I picked up.

So its a SINGLE OWNER
78,XXX MILES
93 base
manual doors
auto 100% stock

The plans are simple, just a nice clean, fun, fast daily

So lets get started

first up is a set of Ohlins PCV coils I traded some Zeals's for

Next up, I scored a set of nismo 370z seats out of #56

made some custom brackets from a set of s13 seats. heres the final product

Next is a really rare Nismo suede 360mm wheel and a works bell QR and short hub

Did the usual 5 lug treatment, all OEM s14 stuff. The brakes I went a bit different route. Evo X front calipers and rear Sti. Pait matched and all new OEM seals. Ebrake is a z32 hub brake with 2+2 cables(maybe 2 seater, I dont remember)

Pads are Project Mu NS pads and OEM rotors (Evo X front and z32 rear)
Seeing as the Evo rotors are 360mm and kinda require a 18in wheel. I did some trimming on my freshly painted calipers because I want to use 17's. I did a fair amount of test fitting and do have a list of 17in wheels that work with the Evo X setup. But for now more pics

A few updated interior pics

Here is the temp set of wheels Rays MS01

So now its time to swap out the stock low mileage fresh ka for my sr. I am holding out a few details because it will spoil things. There will be more explaining on the new car(very soon to come).

Wonder whats in the boxes

My new track setup 17x9+22 square... AND they clear my brakes

Temp coils while the Ohlins are rebuilt and customized
JIC FLT TAR

Greddy Front mount

Aeromotive 340lph fuel pump

Bay nice and cleaned out and prepped for the swap

BIG DAMN PROBLEM

did test fitting of the manifold and turbo. Guess what, shit does not fit. Now I am at a stand still....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...

Last edited by Pblesh85; 02-27-2017 at 01:30 AM..
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote