View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:57 PM   #21
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
It is better for us to over estimate the shipping, than to say cheaper so then you are facing pacing much more than originally expected.
This I do understand, but when you do this it deters me from wanting to move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Care to elaborate a bit on your experience?
Size of item?
What was too expensive? The fees or the shipping?
Isn’t commission only 7% for these guys?

Not calling you a liar by any means because I have yet to use auto portal, I just have a hard time believing they are more expensive than Buyee and finding success.
I inquired on a pedal set, including a clutch, brake, and slave cylinder for my Toyota. Listed price was around $114 I think, and they told me about 20,000 yen estimate to ship it. I ended up getting all three items separately (pedals $31 each and slave was around $14), then having Buyee consolidate the parts into one box, and only paid $85 dollars to ship. Which arrives this week thank you

Again...this was just my experience. I recently purchased an item through Jesse Streeter, still waiting for it to arrive and to see my bill. I can update another thread with that once it arrives. Not trying to say they have bad service, but the over priced shipping estimate* is what led me to look elsewhere.