View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #1
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
'95 S14 SE, blacktop S13 SR20, 2871R, fully built head, full body kit, full susp, BBK

FOR SALE: $12,000---CASH ONLY, only serious offers please.

UPDATE: A few months ago, I discovered a small crack in the fuel tank. Since then, I have purchased a brand new, OEM fuel tank and had it replaced. That is the reason I haven't been actively pursuing a sale until now.

Hi everyone---I used to be very active on here in the 2006-2011 time frame. During that time, I spent over $27,500 modifying a mint clean 95 SE. It was sold to me by my father with 186,000 of highway only driving on it and was garaged up until that time--needless to say, quite a dream. Selling because I just don't have the time to drive it any more or give it the love it needs---it deserves to be on a track! Also---I have another daily driver that I really enjoy driving.

Key highlights include (full mod list below pictures...it is long!):

- Apex'i PowerFC Standalone ECU
- GT2871R
- Fully built head with HKS Step 2 264 cams
- Greddy Intake Manifold
- Externally gated stock exhaust manifold, swain coated
- Full body kit with kouki S14 front end conversion
- Makes approximately 350hp/300 ft-lbs at 17 psi (turbo can easily do 20 psi!), tuned by Jeff Evans in PA
- Wilwood big brake kit
- Very extensive suspension replacements (see below for full list)

Full Modification List, Original Price Paid, and Mileage Installed/Performed (current mileage is ~222,000)

Daily driven
Sponsored Links