View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 11:48 AM   #1
esman828
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
esman828 is an unknown quantity at this point
(SD) 1992 Lexus sc400 $1000 OBO FS/FT price lowered!!

I'm selling my automatic 1992 Lexus sc400 with 364,000 miles. The car DOES NOT RUN AND NEEDS TO BE TOWED. I bought the car a few weeks ago and it's just too much for me to deal with at the moment and I need to let it go!

The car is not running, It needs a power steering pump, pulley, belt and intake parts put back on (which I have and will include in sale). The exterior is in good condition aside from the paint, there's no dents or rust and a straight frame. The interior needs work, there's no radio, outside door handles do not work, and passenger window doesn't work. Sunroof works great and drivers window works. The tires on it now are bad but I will include a set of gs300 wheels with good tires and an extra tire as well. I don't have the time or money to fix this! The car is registered until 1/15 with a clean title. I'm willing to sell or trade for anything that runs and drives! I am willing to throw money on top as well if I were to trade.

Contact me by email ([email protected]) or text 410-698-2861 (no calls please). My name is Daniel, thanks for looking!

Last edited by esman828; 11-10-2014 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: Lowered price
esman828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links