View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 03:19 PM   #5
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Owning a car like this in japan is not a cheap nor easy process. Every 2 years we have JCI and inspection, parts are harder and more expensive and you can’t just run aftermarket shit. They’re super picky about loads of things and sometimes it’s just easier to sell / scrap it than fork out hundreds to thousands of $ (in this case. 10s of thousands of ¥) just to keep an old, beat ass Silvia, running. I’ve had my Silvia for about 6 weeks now and it’s still not registered. I had to fork a ton of money for new LCAs / bushings / gaskets and I haven’t even started with Insurance or the other maintenance I have to do. Oil and gas are also pretty expensive out here and it’s a pain in the ass to drive...anywhere really. Driving down the street to a restaurant maybe 2 miles away could be a 3 hour ordeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote