View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #17796
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Scooped up a Kougchi Power Hood the other day for a steal, already messaged a few of you guys personally on insta about jumping on it. I GOT IT but just lightly mocking up the hood looks like my cold pipe on my KA-T setup is hitting the last vent.... Also got nismo mounts so figure that has a huge plan in it.

But did any of you guys had to trim the hood a bit in the vent area? I've seen dudes cut giant holes for there dmax hoods for sr valve cover to fit but i'd rather not cut something crazy especially how nice and prepped this hood already is. I have a generic ISR cold pipe and maybe that could fix it but need to modify it to work in my blow through maf setup.

"EDIT"- modified my cold pipe and now doesnt hit but looks like fully bolting it down my hood is just hitting the end of the downward part of the hood vent about an inch in. Think I should maybe slot my hood hinges to slide it down a bit would help? Also get rid of some gap around the pop ups?

Last edited by R3b; 10-06-2018 at 04:10 PM..
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote