View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 06:52 PM   #93
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
im not trying to argue with anybody but, didnt n.k all lose to that eg6 on spray and boosted dc2? i remember seing the video of that white s13 and black kouki ka-t losing.did you guys ever go back? just wondering.

the eg6 is hella slow.. that was most lucky ass honda ever.. my motor was gone already.. low comp.. over heated.. and he had slicks

i already called him out again.. he knows what time it is..

the turbo teg is 503wheel.. hes fast.. im gonna run him pretty soon again.. but this time on slicks..

that was the worst night of my life.. blew my motor.. and got laced by 2 hondas..
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Nismoknightska-t is offline   Reply With Quote