View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
jiggysnitz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
jiggysnitz is an unknown quantity at this point
FT: Weds Kranze Cerberus 18x9+19 and 18x10+13, 5x114.3

Alright so here is the deal:

I picked up these wheels for my S14 about a month ago and ever since I put them on my car I have been having this problem where, despite being 100% sure to turn my swag off at night when I go to bed, I still wake up in the morning covered in bitches.

Since this never happened before with my swag off I can only reasonably deduce that it is due to these wheels being on my whip. It is becoming a real issue because my main bitch is starting to get annoyed and also I am not comfortable with all of these rando hoes knowing about my constant night terrors and bed wetting problem.

I figure there are quite a few of you on Zilvia who are having girl problems and, to be honest, I feel bad for you son. Having 99 problems mostly consisting women and sexual relations does not sound enjoyable and I am sure these wheels will help revise your situation so that a bitch ain't one.

Anyways, on to the wheels:

They are 18x9+19 and 18x10+13 Weds Kranze Cerberus in full polish.

Tires are 215/40 and 225/40, the fronts are prime and the rears are prime on the outside camber worn on the inside.

Here are some pictures of them on my S14 [I run a 25mm spacer in the front for an effective -6]

If the above pictures are of a sub par quality it is probably because I did not take them.

Here is a picture of the rear fitment on my car that I took inside my garage with my very advanced phone just tonight.

For those of you who could not afford an S14 like you wanted here is what these wheels look like on an S13 [these are my actual wheelson the previous owners car]:

Here is a picture of my car on MotorMavens with a special mention of the wheels. If you buy these your car will likely be featured all over the internet also.
COVERAGE> Northwest Nissans Golden Gardens – MotorMavens | Car Culture and Photography

Trades I am looking for would be something in similar sizing and awesomeness. Here are a few ideas of what I would like
-Eurolines
-Meisters
-Gram Lights

Basically anything legit will be considered.

If you have any further questions on the wheels or need girl advice please feel free to contact me.
jiggysnitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links