View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 02:31 PM   #15
Jacob Butler
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jacob Butler is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
The 12v to the injectors happened after you tried starting the car? Can you hear them clicking when you try to start it?

Tps is mostly a variable resistor and will send a value based on where the throttle is located. So not finding 12v is ok, measuring the resistance might be a better option for this. Unless your measuring directly from the plug, in which case could be a variety of voltages 5v 12v

I'm going to recommend trying to fix, then clear, those codes. Check your service manual for all the grounds and make sure tehy are clean and tightly fastened
The fluctuating voltage at the injectors happens anytime i turn the key to the on position. I do not hear them clicking. They seem to be doing exactly what my ign coil was doing with the fluctuating voltage. I fixed the ign coil voltage issue by switching to a new harness. Its almost like the wires that control spark were messed up on my old harness and the wires for the fuel is messed up on this one. So its normal for the tps voltage to be fluctuating all over the place with the key on just like the injector connectors do? Also im getting code 41 because the stock air filter is long gone so the connector for the air temp sensor is just hanging there. I have no idea why it is giving a code 13 for coolant temp sensor. The car showed no signs of having a bad cts when it ran, and the did start while spraying starting fluid.
Jacob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote