View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
GRNxS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
GRNxS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
RB RB26 N1 Crank, Manley Rods, Wiseco Pistons, ECU, Fuel Rail, s14 axles

Changing directions a bit and selling off some of my rb26 parts. More Pics of everything available upon request. I do have all the paperwork on the cranknock (sold), rods, and pistons.

Rb26 Manley H beam rods:SOLD
Brand new, never been out of the plastic, box only opened for pics.

RB26 Wiseco Pistons 86.5mm 9:1 comp (custom spec):SOLD
Brand new, only opened for pics. These are a set of custom spec'd pistons with the paperwork to prove it. They have added dome height for 9:1 compression and an additional oil retention land. These pistons were made to my request, they are not available off the shelf, and cost me over $900.

Z32 Ecu converted for use with RB26: $50+shipping
I used this on my last motor and it worked great. Allows you to run a single maf, blow through slot style if you like. ***Maf in picture is not included, and not for sale either***

RB26 no name fuel rail: SOLD
Used, machined for 14mm top domestic style injectors. (standard nissan top feed stuff is 11mm) It can be run as a single inlet, single outlet, or dual inlet with single outlet. Mounts and fittings pictured are included

Stock s14 6 bolt axles: $80+shipping
70k miles, great condition, just dirty and has surface rust. No rips in the boots, axle nut threads are straight. These are stock s14 3 prong, 6 bolt style

Last edited by GRNxS14; 12-13-2016 at 07:10 AM..
GRNxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links