View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 01:35 AM   #18
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
When I found my car it was still in the intake lot of a dealership. It had been traded in and haden't been detailed yet. The previous owner was a guy who got a Jeep(that trend never goes away). The trunk had a few purple/pink socks in it and some other girl stuff around the passenger seat. The socks freaked me out cause the dealer was shocked that I found the car and was telling me that the guy just trarded it(I love computers). He pops the trunk and there are the socks. He is speachless cause he was talking about a guy and there is girl stuff. My mom had given my a ride and she say "he must have a close GF."

I've had gf's leave stuff at my house to mark their domain but, is the car too far?