View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
What type of wheels do you plan on stealing... errm... I mean, buying this time around?
You're so clever. You should get on the clever bus and go to clever school with the rest of the clever kids.

Anyways, progress. Helped a good buddy and neighbor of mine work on his S14. He wanted me to slam his car yet sit flush as possible and tuck some rim. So, I did. We then relocated to my house to drink some beer and tear down the coupe to it's bare bones.

ZOMGZ, KiLLeR, how did I manage to contain myself and not still his wheels?!?!1!??!1?1?!?1/!!?eone?1?!?!?!one?!!?!1?

So, we then went to my garage. First thing I started to do was slowly remove and wire wheel the sound deadening. I'm not 100% done with it yet because I will be grabbing some dry ice tomorrow to finish the larger portions. The gas tank was dropped in prep for a battery/fuse cell cage to take it's place. I removed the deadening from the side area as well not knowing how large the cage will end up being.

From there, I stopped when I got to places where dry ice would be much better suited than the method I was using. I then gutted the interior to get it ready to get dry ice'd, deadening removed, and prep'd for a cage and paint. I was writing up a nice shopping list [No, KiLLeR, not a steal list you clever boy] and I'm actually pretty excited for this build.

After the progress was done, I got a phone call from a buddy for a hatch his neighbor wanted gone. It was a rolled with a right corner hit on a wall at a local track. It wasn't nearly bad enough to tear down his car and change chassis [the frame was perfectly straight; with a tubular front from the strut tower forward, the car would be a perfect chassis to slide] but to each their own. I jumped on it with my free towing and had it brought over [no, KiLLeR, I didn't steal it either you clever boy].

More pictures when there is a little more light out and I'll start typing out the shopping list. Hopefully some of you will get as excited as I am to see this done.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote