View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:41 AM   #119
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
Exedy Hyper single is a great clutch. Have one on my 1jz VVTi and R154 with similar turbo and upgraded valve springs and it holds well, smooth engagement, and no sore leg
This is what I'm talking about! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with it.

That being said, lets catch up a bit while the snow is falling outside.

The new clutch arrived, and...

BRAND NEW for the LOW!

Man I'm hyped about it. I always tell people that there's still deals to be had on Up Garage or YAJ.

Also big shout out to Jesse for the quick turnaround. I was able to snap it up before anyone else could get on it.

And while I'm at it, I'm planning to pick up some added bits for the install. New flywheel bolts, clutch release bearing, and clutch release hub. I've got a line in over at Driftmotion, but I'm waiting a little bit since the exchange rate is meh, and I just got back from NYC for New Years vacation.

Since I'm making a big push to get this thing out there for the upcoming season, I've been asking people for help, advice, and any leads to get things done. It's actually been working out quite well to be honest. I have a new person who can get my kit painted thanks to my man Mike (cool S15, Check him at FBG). So that means once the weather gets a bit nicer outside, AreOhWhy (when he finds the time) can get to trimming and fitting this thing!

I also want to style up the exterior a bit so I'm pricing out a few fun bits. I'll just have to suck up the terrible exchange costs to having something cool Once I get those quotes back, I'm most likely going to go a head with it and have them here in time for test fitting things, and taking a look at if the image I have in my mind can happen...

I'm getting super excited people!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote