View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
JDS Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (53)
JDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of lightJDS Performance is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
you will need to remove your auto pilot bushing and replace with a 5 speed one.

most important.

all esle is str8 forward, you need to wire in net safty switch.
I have done 25 of them PM ME! or find a local zilvia guy to help...

You can do it... its easy, sucky part is reinstalling trans, just get under it and bench press it.

as for Video's ... if you need a video to do something, get a Sweating to the oldies, cuz your fat nad need to get off your ass and stop wathcing tv..lol

no hate towards you only jds....lol....

I see these ghey vids er where... and I seen one on sr rebuild... its a crock of shit. left = loose right = tight if you taking stuff off go left, if returing items go right, if you live in socal, its so easy in NH we have RUST so our jobs take 5 times longer.

Its just I put alot into my videos and wont let someone slander them for no reason - yes they are not for everyone and no I dont expect everyone to like it - but plain and simple they are done to help and they do alot of it. Its not so straight forward for someone that has never done it before trust me.

Sorry for the slight thread jack to the OP.