View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 05:47 PM   #5
drfftn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Like you said fueld racing is the only one that offers a tranny mount for that trans ATM. The issues you'll run into is with the shifter. Due to the stock shifter being so far back you'll either 1.) shorten to factory arm 2.) custom shifter 3.) MGW short shifter which is adjustable (discontinued though gl find one/ need 5th gen camaro model)

The bell housing is slightly larger so you might been to beat the shit out of to fit. I found another guy on IG that modified the trans tunnel and used a mustang shifter or something I'll try to find it.

I sold my tr6060 that came with my ls3. Didn't want to deal with all this shit to make the trans fit.

Edit: dug up a pig from ig.

The guy in the pic below used holly mount kit and modified the trans mounts.

drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote