View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
Devil's Savior

Trader Rating: (0)
Devil's Savior is an unknown quantity at this point
Rear Differential Help!!!

I am in the middle of swapping an 05 Viper V-10 with the Viper T56 transmission into my 91 240sx SE Hatchback. I am trying to figure out which rear differential I should use, as well as what type of gears should be used. I want something strong enough to handle the power of the Viper V-10 motor with a LSD already installed. Also trying to figure out the best gears ratio for the rear end drift wise. Looking to make 666hp to the wheels with my beast, which is strictly a track/drift car. I am currently trying to get the gear ratios for the transmission, and will post those as soon as I find get them.

FYI: For those that think I am not serious about this build, as there has been lots of talk about doing it before with no one following through, I am currently over $3000 into this build, and with the purchase of the transmission in a few days will be about $5k into it. I am going to make a build thread once the build is complete, as I am not allowed to post it on here until I complete my build.
Devil's Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links