View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #15
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by first_choice View Post
I'm perfectly fine, if you ignore the fact that you're trying to heckle me and read that this guy is complaining about struggling to break loose with an SR then he must be barely breaking 200 hp to the wheels or still needs to learn how to initiate. In my world we call that under-powered.
Yeah well, in my world you're...... a moron.

If you cant break traction in an SR its not because the car is under-powered, its because the driver is inexperienced or the motor is shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
Seriously all you need are coilovers since you already have a welded. Run the rear tires at about 50 psi, then lower it if you feel you need more grip.
50 psi? Are people really drifting with 50psi? What_the_fuck

Seriously, whats wrong with you idiots... if you need to jack the pressure up to 50psi you should consider just driving on a 185 sized tire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Is anyone else scratching their heads as to why this kid cant break the tires loose in a 2871r/SR setup? Somethings not right. lol

C:\> del c:\zilvia\f\users\*.*
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote