View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 04:49 AM   #16
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert
You have been posting the most ridiculous shit lately. First, putting your car up for sale for $17,000 and now saying that your car is sub 2200.

A base model s13 coupe (no heavy hatch glass or sunroof) with no bumper supports, sound deading stripped, backseats removed, no AC, and manual belts comes in at about the mid 2400's. You are saying your car is 250-300 lbs lighter than that because you removed your dash, your door glass, and side impact beams. See where I'm going with this? Stop dreaming.

flybert please leave bickering with his FS ad, i dont want a fued here wasting space. I already said i dont htink it can ever get that light, and i have actually weighed my car on good scales, not just a hunch, 2200 would leave the car undriveable, and deff not safe to be in while driving it.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote