View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 04:39 PM   #21
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
some great information in here!!! awesome things to keep in mind when us OCD/perfectionist people want to rebuild a motor.

CompleteXen, i'm definitely gonna hit you up when i decide to rebuild an SR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Find yourself a legit machinist that knows what he's doing. I've seen plenty of local sr cars make power down here that are "built". The difference is that they weren't built in some dudes driveway, also once its 'built' get yourself someone to properly tune the car. Goodluck.
but what's a "legit machinist"!?!? someone local who builds 1000hp Ford or Chevy engines or someone who has worked on SR's before? obviously would prefer the machinist who has done quite a few SR engines. it seems like if you want it done right, most of us will have to have the engine shipped out of state.

i don't keep up with SR news, but the first "legit machinist" that comes to mind would be Mazworx, but i feel as though that'd be an expensive route for a 300-350hp oem rebuild setup.

anywho...start listing some legit machinists guys!!
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote