View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:04 AM   #7529
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Alright guys I'm in the process of redoing my entire suspension setup. I already have, coils, all adjustable arms, sub frame bushings, sways and tie rods. My next purchase is going to be flca's and rlca's. My car has stock front guards with the fender liners still in place. (1993 silvia k's) I was wondering if any of you guys have a recommendation on what flca to run that will increase angle, but will not add track width or too much negative camber. I had the gk front rc bolt on setup and I didn't like it because it pushed the front wheel out about 25mm which require me to run like -7 just to drive around lol.

I'm Honestly just curious as to what you guys recommend for flca's with stock guards. I was the t3 ones that are adjustable from 0 to +25, but I am open to hearing other options.

I planned to run stock rear control arms, with gk teck rear knuckles, but if you guys have other rear lower control arm recommendations im open to hearing them.

Thanks for your help.
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote