View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #59
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPman View Post
Man I admit is nice to know more about our cars and what not, small details that otherwise we wouldn't be aware of, but to say that because the original paint is rare it adds more value to a 240 is I'm sorry to say this, retarded, yes someone implied on the first page that because his paint wasn't original his car was not as valuable as one with that color from factory which honestly is as retarded as it gets. 240's are not collectibles, to imply that a specific original factory paint adds more value to it. Good information for the community, but unfortunately some will use it to add to the rare 240sx price tag, on top of the drift tax already imposed lol
well at least we know you dont give a little care about these cars. I mean, 20 years from now, a few of us will have saved these few remaining cars from getting torn up. And when that time comes, people will be throwing offers out the window to get our cars. just saying, having a s14 that ONLY 24 were produced in that color, is pretty fuckin awesome. and probaly half of those are crushed, others probaly painted another color. so those few that were produced that are still unmolested or paint is still fresh, is worth having IMO
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote