View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #32
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
It is to make people who have nothing else going on with their car except its old weathered paint that was not in high demand when the car was new to still have something to feel special about.
And jack up the price accordingly.

lol no i think its interesting to know because with a carfax you can find out if these cars are still on the road and what state they are in. those or us that collect rare s13's can then hunt them down. I know me and killer are both looking for lavender frost and me and holemilk are looking for creamy yellows. There are still some out there not owned by zilvia members, as killers 2tone proves.

This thread is actually very beneficial to the people that give a fuck. if you dont care why open your mouth?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote