View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #25
joshg51
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
joshg51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Okay okay. I see you trying to keep it steezy while getting some driving in.

Was really feeling it up until the ebay hotboi cage, hah. And BRUH, get some mufuckin' tension rods under the front of this thing! Those stockers are killing your feel and grip!
yup bought this car to drive and looking cool is just the bonus.
and yeah next thing is tension rods mainly because with the front end most likely not going to be perfect so it'll need the adjustability. Been something on the list for a while. I also put in a nismo power brace and did some stitch welding on the chassis around the strut towers so with tension rods it should feels really tight now. I never wanted a weld in cage cuz this is a street style car for the most part. Want to keep full interior so it stays comfy and quiet as possible. Only got it cuz one of the closer venues in Monterey, Ca that i like for drifting requires 4 pt minimum with door bars for tandems so after i shake the car down i'll add bolt in bars. And at 400 dollars plus 200 for door bars it worth it for me to put in literally for one track. Thunderhill doesn't need it and Sonoma Raceway is wack people wise besides the ridiculous rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyzsilvia View Post
I love this man, keep up the good work!
Thanks dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
HOw do you like the knock Defi display?? Did you upgrade the sensors from what they provided??
So far it seems to work fine. Havent really tested since its had no radiator in it but oil pressure seems to be reading correct. I also have the speedo and RPM hooked up to it. I like it cuz it has audible and visual alarms you can set if things get too hot or oil pressure disappears which is nice so i dont have to look it. I'll hook boost up to it when I go KA-T but i might run a real gauge along side it to be sure im not overboosting. And I'm just using the sensors it came with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I like where this is heading...
me too man, me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I think I know the answer but, is that a Chargespeed front bumper? the one with the integrated grill piece.
*Nevermind I saw your post in the aero thread, GCorp.
Ya Duraflex G Corp Bumper and it fits really well. I was so scared spending 375 dollars on a bumper that might suck considering they're reputation on some kits but i'm pretty happy its all good. Even got a small discount using the zilvia special. The bondo repair you see is just from my friend hitting a cone with it lol. Also the integrated Grill isnt just for for looks cuz it actually doubles as a place to put zipties to hold the bumper up with grill tabs on the headlights if you dont have bash bar or crash support because of a FMIC (which is why the front opening is so big) So i thought that was pretty trick of g corp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I have an ebay bolt in. Works for what its worth.
My bash bar wants more blood from you scott. Gonna bend it back straight and put it back on.