View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #20
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Just read through everything... definitely inspirational in scope if not in his actual fab skills (as posted).

I've worked on a 328 GTS before, it's a total bitch... FSM says you have to pull the motor to change spark plugs, and valve inspections/etc are on a 6k mile interval. Definitely not a "drivers" car like the F360 and newer. I lol'd when he said he broke is starter solenoid pulling the wires off, 'cause I broke the one I was working on too - had to have it rebuilt because finding another one is impossible.

Oh, and the owner paid $10k for this 328, because it had flood damage - paint was great, interior was 'meh', but after flushing the motor it started right up Sold it to someone in La Crescenta who parks it outside lol.

Should be sexy as hell with a finished "spec'd" body and that blower, not to mention suspension and brake upgrades. And you know he pulls bitches with it...

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote