View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 01:16 PM   #3
ExtremeTires

Trader Rating: (0)
ExtremeTires is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by landins13 View Post
If these are re-treads whats the guarantee that they dont strip off the rest of the tire?Every retread I have ever run eventually gators and causes the tread to come off in a belt.
Well, there really isn't a guarantee, as it is, in theory, a possibility. From experience, a driver has just as much if not more risk of a tire failure with a used tire, or even a cheap budget tire.

We have had drivers use our tires @ clubloose events in Englishtown NJ with no issues, as well as Pocono raceway drift events. We also had our tires used on hundreds if not thousands of drift events in all of Europe with as far as I know zero abnormal issues. We actually heard these tires lasted 3 laps more around Englishtown than Falken FK452's

I personally do amateur rally/time attack in the EU, and have been running Extremes for over a year. Never had any delam issues. Likewise, I've watched drivers in 600+ hp cars torment these tires in events and never seen a delamination, instead only heard praises on how fast these tires.