View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 06:58 AM   #48
TN4sty 305
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
TN4sty 305 is an unknown quantity at this point
The fact that everyone keeps bashing what the car looks like and how "ugly it looks proves how ignorant and irrational our society is now. Everyone is so fixated on a new "silvia" when you dont even know how to appreciate what Nissan is trying to do.

First and foremost, Concepts almost never look like their production models. This is an envision of a RWD Turbo 4cyl coupe that we all have wanted from Nissan. Of course it is not a silvia but albeit, it is something we have wanted for the pst 20 years. If this car succeeds, they will definitely bring back the silvia name. They are just trying to take a shot at the RWD sports compact game.

Like most of my friends have been telling me, if they do bring back the silvia, it will start to diminish sales for the 370Z which is their flagship sports car at the moment. They want to be able to have an entry level coupe sports car that can compete with the fad that the FRS brought to the world. You guys have to open your eyes and stop living in the past. We are moving foward not backward and if you cant embrace change then buy a time machine and go back to 1998 and buy a S14 new and stay there. This is happening and I voted yes. Hell i would buy the concept if I could.

Seeing that it will slot below the 370Z, it wont be 300hp. It will most likely be 200-250 (250 to the flywheel that is). So don't have high hopes for the power output.