View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #25
xBandiTx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
xBandiTx is an unknown quantity at this point
network marketing isnt a job, lol Its a lifestyle. You should read Business of the 21st century by Robert Kiyasaki. Someone who grew up believing he needed school to be rich but got shown the truth by his best friends dad that he didnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
BBB is not a government agency with the power to regulate anything, they don't have the power to do diddly squat in fact (other than give you a letter grade.)

oh you're 21...

You obviously dont know what your talking about, the BBB is run by the Government

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchtastic View Post
Alright OP im going to try to keep this as simple as i possibly can and explain to you what is real. I think you judgment is just misguided because of your lack of knowledge as well as, from what it sounds like, attending a presentation where the presenter has a lot to work to do on himself.

With that being said Network marketing is one of the best industry's to be in, especially these days. Everything now is performances based meaning, you either preform or you get canned. This industry is no different from that except you just don't earn a paycheck. It is also not about selling a product. Somewhere along the line in the mid 90's people forgot that. The job of a distributor is simply to collect a decision by providing enough information about the company, the product(s) and the compensation plan for people to do so. These companies have been trying to re-invent the wheel and in turn completely left out the basics. Instead of giving people the necessary information that they need to make an educated decision all they are doing is trying to hype people up and get people to join off of emotion rather than knowledge.

In order to build a large organization you have to have a process that your average Joe can duplicate. If you don't your business as an individual will fail very quickly. The majority of presentations are not done in this way, especially the one that you described. What ends up happening with that is in order for you do be successful at all you would continuously have to sponsor people, and you will end up with a bunch of people that are not active or dropped out like you did before because they cannot duplicate the process.

What I'm getting at is there are ways for virtually anyone to be be successful in network marketing, you just have to get involved with the right people that can teach you the right things to do.

I honestly could go on into further detail a lot longer than i care to admit lol. I hope i at least changed your view on things even slightly and if you have any questions i would be happy to answer them. good luck
Yupp

Quote:
Originally Posted by uraznfriend View Post
explain to me since your part of this "company" your still driving an S-chassis if I made as much money as they claim I would be dumping all my money on a real sports car.

p.s. I don't think referencing Fox News or MTV helps your case
You know some people arent materialistic right? Im not going to act like im something I'm not, Im making More than a $400+ a week in this company residually. Im saving up to buy a GTR next summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse_s13 View Post
This SHIT is blowing up my Facebook and Instagram feed.

1. Its annoying, I don't post about how much money I make at my job or post inspirational quotes about not giving up referring to the "pyramid scheme"
2. I usually find college students relying that this will make them rich. So why are you still in college?
3. I have never tried any pyramid scheme because I would rather throw money in my 401k or stocks.

Personally if you can make it work GREAT. But for 99% of people it probably won't because they don't have all day to blow up peoples Social Media inboxes trying to recruit. It's extremely funny when girls try to "flirt" their way into getting you to go to a meeting.

For most college/hard work is the key to SUCCESS.

/rant.
you realize 401K gets taxed just as much as a regular paycheck right? Stocks are ok to invest in but it doesnt really prove you know anything about money, its more of a chance. It can work and it has of course, but it also can make alotta people loose money.

Now of course you can argue the same about network marketing but in the end its all on your personal choice. Id rather invest in network marketing because its based on what I do myself, stocks is just a coin flip.

You dont need a degree to be successful, Forbes magazine considered higher education a pyramid scheme because of student loan debt and the fact that 30% of students graduating with a B.A are getting jobs started at $30K a year, keep in mind the average student loan debt is roughly $25K.

No matter what you think about network marketing you dont have to be invovled in it. If your fine with a original income( which is taxed 40%-60% of YOUR effort) Thats fine...network marketing isnt for everyone because not everyone is willing to take the risks and do what it takes to make it. Also if everyone was in network marketing nothing would get done lol.

so i have no hate towards anyone speaking negatively on NM, but to say its a scam, pyramid scheme, ponzi scheme, etc. is just ignorant. If your wanna go to school and get a job do so thats completely fine, network marketing just allows you to build a Residual Passive income (Google what that means) while you do go to school or work your job .