View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 09:43 PM   #149
keytops
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
keytops is an unknown quantity at this point
I see I'm catching flac for my post. Just to shed light on my situation, I work a quality control job for with a pita boss, 10 hour min days normally and 6 days a week mandatory. A day off is hard to come by for me, and its unpaid, I have to beg and work 12s to get one and I'm super burnt out from doing so. I yesterday I worked 8:00 - 1:00 yesterday and came in at 8:00 this morning, been working crap shifts all week. The short notice sucks, this cancellation was floating around early yesterday but we wernt told forsure till 17:00 today I can only assume some guy from SA was trying to get us some track time which I do appriciate. It's just weird that the track knew we were coming ahead of time and barely told us yesterday. Rumor has it someone paid their way into our spot. I think I have a right to be unhappy and not get called a teenager in huge font although from my phone my post didn't sound as rash lol; I was trying to take a dump and couldn't read the entire post so each line needed atleast one f-bomb. I mean what good is $50 bucks off the next event if you cant attend this was going to be my first time out.