View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #78
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drift045 View Post
Rubbing is an issue everyone has to deal with once you start with angle mods. With as much work as you've done I'm suprised you over liked that small tid bit. Not bashing you though so take no offence. Most people w/ knuckles either run a super skinny WACK looking wheel up front, order custom wheels, or run spacers. I see you have some spacers so I'd go that route w/ a generous about of camber since you already painted your front fenders. Love how the car is turning out. Great work!
Thanks, and no offense taken. I've never built anything really before this car, shit this is the first vehicle I have even put coils in, let alone the first to go this in depth on a build. So I'm not surprised I've overlooked a few things. I'm going to build some bump stops for the LCA's so that the only thing that hits is the tie rod end. I will accept a loss in the total angle I can turn, but in the long run, it will only be my second year drifting and also these knuckles with a bump stop should be more angle then stock was. Plus if I run a different set of wheels or get overfenders and extended LCA's I think I can be pretty clear of hitting things.