View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 02:23 AM   #10
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachsta View Post
if you want amazing mexican food, typically the shittier the place looks, the better is.

Most of all, have fun out here
Haha Noted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
go to the Peterson museum in LA
also, if you're planning on driving up PCH/Hwy1 to ragged point and beyond, better check road closures. Big Sur is pretty much 100% closed right now. there were landslides on the south end, and a bridge is collapsing on the north end. bad time for a road trip
July/August 2017 I hope it's open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14kouki805 View Post
If you take the 101 from LA to Frisco take the 154 San Marcos Pass, it's a small shortcut thru the mountains that has some nice twisties. It's located right as you pass thru Santa Barbara and will spit you back out onto the 101.

I've seen manufacturer camouflaged test vehicles driving around there on more than one occasion. When the 370Z first came out I saw one there with manufacturer plates testing.

+1 on the shitty looking Mexican places, if for some odd reason you find yourself in Santa Maria stop by La Picosita, bomb shit I promise.
Niiiiiice! Thank you for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
At the dam when you park go to the Arizona side its free! lol

Also at canyon most of the begging of it is owned by native Americans and charge a boat load just to view. Just drive to the national park few hours away. You should check out Zion park while your at it.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
My suggestion because you'll be eating too. Hit up San Tung for the best wings you will ever have (unless there's a better spot in the bay area) and their house fried rice. Place is so good, they opened a second one next door.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/san-tung-san-francisco-2
Thank you