Thread: Ka24det FAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #126
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtx450 View Post

This is the Megan Racing top mount manifold. I was just wondering if anyone has it, and was there any fitment issues with it. I know you guys only wanted facts in this thread, but this question comes up a lot and I did multiple searches with different keywords and really came up with nothing. I just wouldn't want people to get this manifold if it has issues of hitting the BMC or the shock tower. Thanks fellas.
.... Looks way to SSAC style for me. I have heard some decent things about the SR bottom mounts. Not any real feedback on the KA Top mount. But IMO, it looks like they copied SSAC. For the price you pay for that, get a JGS. The starter kit they sell is a awsome deal.