Thread: Na Ka Faq
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #104
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ok heres my situation...i dont wanna deal with turbo or super charger (ATM)

and im ripping out my s14 KA from my 90 chassis (runs and sounds like shit) and dropping in another (much better less milage ) s14 KA in there...

wut to do with the S14KA i ripped out...im really considering building it for N/A powah!!

once its out im cleaning up the rear of the mani (i.e. emissions B.S.) and since its already running cruddy (Compressions low... cant figure out why) i wanna rebuild it for some fun

ima have aroung 900-1k worth of funds for this
i wanna get bang for buck basically

but im very limited in my knowledge of cars in general (no matter how many times i read books about them) that i need some serious help here

car already has a single piece drive shaft and KAAZ 2 way dropped in...which i did notice a nice change in response and Exedy stage 1 clutch and 2.5'' pipping wiht high flow cat,

so im wondering once i rip this fucken thing apart...what the best route to take to gain some ponies on this thing...ive been debating wether to do the s13 cams and some new lifters and springs on its ( probly some aftermarket ones if the price is worth the gain) rebuild...

any suggestions id love to hear...

i wouldnt mind doing the iTb's set up....but i live in the heart of L.A. ... nuff said on that
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote