Thread: Na Ka Faq
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:44 PM   #94
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman00 View Post
I'll tell you this, The dyno Proves what I said all along, stock cams blow Hard core on these cars. Even With Cams, I'd Estimate I'd be in the High 140's, low 150's (and thats with better weather, advandced Ignition timing, Proper gapped plugs) But the ehaust Would Offer Really nice gains on top of all I have. If You don't want to be Hounded By the cops, a 2.5 Catback is quieter, and Will offer similar gains.

I'm hoping With everything above, Plus a 3.0 Catback, I'll touch the 160whp mark. Which is just enough for me.

Btw, for those who asked.
The ECU and Cams (not on this motor yet) Are JWT for the record.
what kind of dyno was that on?

because on a dyno pack a 92 ka24de w/ just an injen intake w/ extension, hotshot headers, hi-flow cat... nvidia catback (no resonator) jwt ecu managed to make 146 whp...