View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #115
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaBS View Post
Interesting man, several thousand people have looked at this across several forums your the first to comment on the welding being "sloppy". Which parts are you referring too or everythings not up to your standards?

Everything to this point was still mig welded while its not art I was very happy with how they turned out especially after being cleaned up. Maybe I'm biased though?
not saying it to be mean, just saying it to say it. if you're happy with the end-result, thats all that matters. im just saying that if you compare this:
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...240-build.html

with thread on your welds, its not the same caliber. but i'll admit, the guy in the other thread has very high/advanced welding skills. honestly, i think we could all benefit from learning from his thread (me included).
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote