View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 04:00 PM   #15
vtjballeng

Trader Rating: (0)
vtjballeng is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Hey OP if you need a cheap 5 lug conversion you can use 5lug adapter spacers. GK tech makes them in 20mm and 25mm. They work great considering most people run spacers even after doing a traditional five lug conversion. These are safer considering you have to punch out one of the factory lug studs and replace it with their extended stud that you need to press in your hub thus having that extra "safety" feature.

link : https://devus.gktech.com/4-to-5-stud-wheel-adapters
WE CANNOT SWAP TO 5 LUG. As mentioned previously, our series rules prevent us from running 5 lug. 5 lug is not an option. Hence the original question.

After reviewing the 5Zigen FN01R-C 17x9 wheels, they are the same weight as the Rota Grids we already have but at double the cost. They offer no apparent advantage, so we will pass on that option but are grateful that another viable option was provided here that we did no previously know about.

We do not run spacers on our dedicated race car.

We have found several low offset 4 lug wheels as noted in the original post. We are looking for well made options that weight less than 20lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumboflan View Post
get a set of 5zigen fn01rc with 5 lug preferably. Youre gonna be hard pressed to find low offset 4 lug with like ^bryan ^. I have been looking forever and never found it. In the end i went with 5x114.3 17x9 +15 215/45
The original post provides 5 wheel options that are low offset 4 lug....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtjballeng View Post
As the title suggests, I'm looking for Lightweight 17x9, 4x114.3, low offset (+0 to +15) wheels that clear Z33 brakes.

Thus far we have:
XXR 527 - 21.5lbs (17x9.75)
Rota Grid = 20 lbs (measured on our shipping scale)
Rota P45R = ~?
Square G8 = 21 lbs (measured on our shipping scale)
Square G33 = ~23lbs (from enjuku; they are dead on with their other weights, so I trust this)
vtjballeng is offline   Reply With Quote