View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 01:00 AM   #35
n8RPS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
n8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of lightn8RPS13 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypotter View Post
Actually only rules I can find is no posting in a build if you are not the builder is the only rule, but that's for the prem section.
Well you don't now how to read then....Found in the "Rules and Guidelines" section....In the interest of keeping the Chat forum clear of three hundred 'Install SR, ziptie aero, rattlecan paint' threads, incomplete, or in-progress build threads are not allowed. If you have completed your build, wrangle all those pictures into a post and tell us about it, but make sure the build is finalized. If you insist on having an in-progress build, Premium members have a specialized subforum for that specific purpose.

Says it all right there in simple plain english......

Nevertheless....I just read some more of this build its going well man! Keep up the good work!

WASTED I AM!
n8RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote