View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 10:03 PM   #72
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
so you don't like the charge speed wing??
i did, but it didn't match the style of the wonder aero

here's some more detailed photos of the damage for anyone interested

replaced the tubes and cleaned the bay up A LOT. surprisingly, brake fluid was the only thing i found that would get rid of the fire suppression fluid they use at the track. new bmc reservoir and cap and wiper cowl. throttle cable, coil packs, cp harness, and turbo and downpipe gaskets are yet to arrive, but it should all be ready for super d cup round 3.

some random super d cup round 2 film photos

also, this two tone i picked up last january (february?), then gave to my team mate, is back in my possession and will see some love this coming winter and spring legit lowest mileage 240sx i've ever owned, at 161k, which isn't that great, but its super clean (interior and chassis-wise) and has me very excited for a chance at redemption hahaha