View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #24
holybushoffire
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
holybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to holybushoffire
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
yeah i see know, wow i had no idea it was such a hot topic. i'm aware that the other models (type s and type r) have the same bumper and tail lights and the R even has the wing, but i thought that the full aero (sideskirts, rear valences, etc) were only available on the type x though. it's no big deal either way, i can call it kouki if thats better. I don't think that calling it type x aero makes me anymore jdm.

thanks for the comments
No problem dude.

I didn't mean for the last comment to come off as dickish. either way please keep updating your thread, I'm always interested in seeing some nice clean chassis'!

"some guys have a better relationship with their car than their wife haha. sad but true."

SECRET SOCIETY
holybushoffire is offline   Reply With Quote