View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #72
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WangonwWarrior View Post
^tires look like the sumitumos i use, they are cheap but i wear out tires in a couple of months so they are good lol. Mine are 315/35/17 on the back of my racecar
they are actually bfgoodrich t/a kd

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinAssasin View Post
god damn dude how much did everything cost you for this car?

i really like the car she looks so good cant wait to see more of this build
THANKS..and i spent more than i will ever admit....i would probably cry if i added it up...lol

well this thing came in today

along with these little guys

and with those little guys i figured i would need these 2 fellas n a piece of this

and for shits and giggles some of these guys

basically i will have a complete AN set-up for my Power Steering lines, and a cooler so i can delete the factory cooling loop. i just need to weld on the fitting to the stock resivor and make a feed line for the pump.

THANKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote