Old 05-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #23
headup240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
headup240 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to headup240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zee View Post
Same reason I can't ever get rid of my coupe haha, too much sentimental value and I took my soon to be wife out on our first date in it

Love your build. looks classy clean and something that everyday enjoyable.
keep up the good work dude!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakville View Post
Very super cool that you were able to buy back the car...keep up the progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatch'D Factory View Post
Congrats on the kid, keep us updated when you can.
Thanks fellas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taran! View Post
Very cool that you were able to buy back your car, looks even better now!
Got a question, how did you like the wrx? What do you enjoy driving more? I ask because I'm looking to get one, but can't find the heart to part with my 240. haha
I loved the WRX. I kinda miss it. It's really just a good all around car. My next car will be an STI. I can't really tell you which one I enjoy driving more they are just completely different cars. The WRX was definitely more comfy. (keeping the 240 though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
How's the fitment with those Honda accord sideskirts? Would you recommend them? Any idea what generation they're from? If you could take some pictures of where they're mounted that would be great too! haha please and thanks.

Also really cool how you found and bought your car back!
I love the Honda Accord skirts. They really don't add much as far as length but they completely cover up the notorious nasty pinch welds that are always janky on 240s. I would recommend them if you don't want something too aggressive. They are 5th gen skirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA MILAN0 View Post
hey I remember this car. iirc, it was was on v2lab or one of the many other FB pages, and I thought those were amg mono blocks on the car.

Very nice car though, IMO I like the monoblocks more. The ESM's look equally nice.
Yea everyone thought they were amg wheels. Very similar... but not quite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchondro View Post
Interested on how it looks also

And bambi those are 5th gen accord skirts 94-97
I know because I had one
Give me a few minutes and I'll update some detailed pictures for you guys.
headup240 is offline   Reply With Quote